What's new

Tree In A Tree

fossis

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
7,837
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Location
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see some strange & odd things out in Nature, & this is one of them, I found a large sycamore with a hollow, & another type of tree was growing out of the hollow.
Not sure of the other tree, but definately not a Sycamore.

Fossis.........
 

Attachments

  • walking the drifts 009.webp
    walking the drifts 009.webp
    436.9 KB · Views: 573
  • walking the drifts 010.webp
    walking the drifts 010.webp
    418.4 KB · Views: 570
LOL, I must have a dirty mind.........
 
fossis,Very nice photos,as always!!! We've got some HUGE sycamore around here I'll tell you!Always like seeing that long gun ya got there. God Bless Chris
 
LOL That pic reminds me of those "nature's porn" pics. Good pic! :thumbsup:
 
RGINN said:
Pretty cool.

I found a river cane once growing in a hollow tree.

Fossis...........
 
desertfox said:
LOL, I must have a dirty mind.........

Naughty, naughty :laughing7:

Fossis...........
 
worldtalker said:
fossis,Very nice photos,as always!!! We've got some HUGE sycamore around here I'll tell you!Always like seeing that long gun ya got there. God Bless Chris

Thanks Chris, I never go out without some kind of gun.

Fossis..............
 
Felinepeachy said:
LOL That pic reminds me of those "nature's porn" pics. Good pic! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen those.

Fossis..........
 
Being from Oklahoma i bet you've seen cactus growing up in trees.We have allot of trees here in TX. with cactus growing up in the higher parts of the tree.
 
Produce Guy said:
Being from Oklahoma i bet you've seen cactus growing up in trees.We have allot of trees here in TX. with cactus growing up in the higher parts of the tree.

I've never seen that, but on the South facing hills our 'prickly pear' gets quite large.

Fossis.............
 
stefen said:
Nature mimicing man ;D

Looks to be the case. ::)

Fossis............
 
Woodland Detectors said:
That's a great shot as usual!

Thanks

Fossis.............
 
I believe that"s a marlin model 20. 22 rifle. One good squirrel hunting gun. Maybe a squirrel burried that seed inside that hole and forgot.
 
old digger said:
I believe that"s a marlin model 20. 22 rifle. One good squirrel hunting gun. Maybe a squirrel burried that seed inside that hole and forgot.

Good eye old digger, that's probably what happened, or a bird dropping.

Fossis...........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom