What's new

Trick or Treat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
The guy that carves these pumpkins is amazing. Artist Ray Villafane began carving pumpkins on a lark for his art students in a small rural school district in Michigan . The hobby changed his life as he gained a viral following online and unlocked his genuine love of sculpting. Here are images of pumpkin carvings Villafane created over the past five years.
 

Attachments

  • P1.webp
    P1.webp
    55 KB · Views: 213
  • P2.webp
    P2.webp
    102.2 KB · Views: 197
  • P3.webp
    P3.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 213
  • P4.webp
    P4.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 213
  • P5.webp
    P5.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 220
  • P6.webp
    P6.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 185
Those are really cool. :icon_thumright:

Well......all except one, that one is scary.
 
some more
 

Attachments

  • P8.webp
    P8.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 191
  • P7.webp
    P7.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 189
  • P9.webp
    P9.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 206
  • P10.webp
    P10.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 198
  • P11.webp
    P11.webp
    88 KB · Views: 209
  • P12.webp
    P12.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 195
  • P13.webp
    P13.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 190
  • P14.webp
    P14.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 197
  • P15.webp
    P15.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 184
I don't know about the guy, but amazing might be an understatement for his work. Cool pics.
 
Unreal! I wish I had 1% of that talent. I can't even carve a Thanksgiving Turkey. :icon_scratch:
 
RGINN said:
I don't know about the guy, but amazing might be an understatement for his work. Cool pics.

I"d agree, I think maybe unbelievable would work !! :headbang:

Unbelievable, Peachy thank for posting.... :o :notworthy: :icon_thumleft:

PS: We all miss you in chat, you should make an appearance sometime. :dontknow:

Keep @ It and HH !! ;D :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom