What's new

Tried a few new spots

jmaschal

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
491
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had the opportunity to get out today with a fellow member today. I was not able to find a point but found a nice little scraper. I love finding these guys.

Hopefully a little better luck next time but still great to get out and check out new scenery.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519616719.216431.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519616737.072015.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nothing wrong with that piece!

Good some of you can get out.
 
Perfect scraper. We’re gonna kill it next trip.
 
Nice scraper...always happy to find them....I don't find points made of quartz here in Maine but I do find scrapers...mjm
 
I like this photo I took of your scraper
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519666787.428244.webp
 
Dont ever be afraid to post a scraper with your finds. I like the tools just as much as the points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom