Les West Central Fl
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,334
- Reaction score
- 1,306
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Ken and I went south for a couple of days to try our luck on the East Coast. All I can say is "Man Was It Rough". The waves were high and mean. I was lucky to get a few coins and a nice 6.3gr. white 14kt. gold band with diamonds. We couldn't hunt this morning because of the current and wave height. Yesterday a couple of sharks passed by us. Surfers everywhere so the was plenty of shark food available.
Attachments
Upvote
0
......yep, it's a bit different over here in a lot of areas. Even at low tide there's usually a fairly stiff current against the stick and frequent surges to keep you on your toes. Had a big tiger shark cruising around in the first trough the other day......."Dangerous Sea Life" they call them now. 








