What's new

Tried it today

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
1,312
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I finally tried the coin roll hunting thing today, I figured I didnt have anything to loose, if I didnt find any silver just take the rolls to another bank. I went to 10 banks today and only 1 had some halves, and that was the 1st one that I visited. The teller said she had $120 worth, so I told her I would take them all. With a big smile on here face like she was ready to get rid of them she handed em over. Got in my truck and started unwrapping. 1st roll had 1 1967 40% in it, so I felt a little confident about the rest. Each roll had at least 1 either 40% or 90% in it. Out of 12 rolls of halves I got $7.00 back in silver. I got 6 90% halves and 8 40% halves. I would say that was a pretty good day. So thanks for all the influence guys and gals.
 
Upvote 0
good first outing.. and it'd be cool to always find that many, but you won't always be so fortunate... A game of patience indeed. Welcome to the board, and start a hoard... of silver that is!
 
Welcome to the madness. Take the time and become aware with the "Rules". Good luck and happy hunting.
 
Very nice for the first time out. Be prepared for the "skunk" days,
but that's what makes the good finds more enjoyable. They're out
there, so good luck hunting.
rileyboy.
 
I'd take those results anytime. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom