What's new

Tried out 6 x 10 DD coil found nice ring.

T-hunter14

Greenie
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
White's beach hunter ID 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to a local ball field to try out my new 6 x 10 DD coil on the MXT. I've heard the trash talking about the DD but I'll testify this coil was giving me a lot of targets at 12". Some were over 12" but white's MXT only reads to 12". Hit a nice men's sterling ring with a large topaz stone at 9" and it hurt my ears. Here' a pic of the ring. image.webp
 
Upvote 20
Sweet ring save there T !! :occasion14: I love my 8 x 12 CoilTek DD treasure seeker it works great! I have gotten two rings so far with it =)
 
Nice ring, but man you need to wash those hands..lol. If the hands aren't dirty, you ain't digging enough!
 
Yeah that's been my standard rig for several years now - Excellent find - good looking ring !
 
Nice digs. That is a beauty of a ring.
 
Nice ring and nice hands!
 
Very nice Honker, there T-hunter14! What is the weight, about 11-15 grams? The stone is beautiful. Sub 8-)
 
Very nice ring! Congrats!
 
Very nice chunky sterling!!
 
Congrats on the ring.that's the coil I've had great success with.
 
NICE !!!! The 6x10dd and the 10x12sef are killer coils on the whites !! :thumbsup:
 
Nice ring, but man you need to wash those hands..lol. If the hands aren't dirty, you ain't digging enough!

I promise. I washed my hands before dinner....... The went back out and got em dirty again��
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom