insulator245 Jr. Member Joined Jan 15, 2006 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre! Jun 13, 2007 #1 Tried buying a box of nickels but the bank tried to charge me $10, so I just went with 10 rolls. Got a total of 8 keepers. 1943 D, 1954, 1956, 1938, 1952, 1955, 1956, and a 1940 Attachments seached.webp 29.2 KB · Views: 220 keepers.webp 26 KB · Views: 220 Upvote 0
Tried buying a box of nickels but the bank tried to charge me $10, so I just went with 10 rolls. Got a total of 8 keepers. 1943 D, 1954, 1956, 1938, 1952, 1955, 1956, and a 1940
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jun 13, 2007 #2 $10 fee? That's crazy! I love how those war nickels have that look to them. Nice finds.
pepperpump Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 971 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Manassas Park, VA Detector(s) used Whites MXT Jun 13, 2007 #3 Great finds including the war nickel! Pepperpump
W Wes_ Jr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2007 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 14, 2007 #4 That's a 10% fee for a box of coins- ridiculous. Nice finds, I'm still looking for my first war nickel.
That's a 10% fee for a box of coins- ridiculous. Nice finds, I'm still looking for my first war nickel.