usatc

Nov 28, 2008
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Upvote 0
Wow, you can find a better buyer for sure. There is a shop where I live where they are paying almost $5 per 40% right now, and over $10 per 90%. Just call around and talk to different shops. If they are getting large amounts of coins they will pay more, sounds like the guy you talked to must be a small time pawn shop or something. Much luck to you, just don't settle for anything less than $4 per 40%.

Depending where you live you might have to mail them. Many on this forum like where they send them and will be able to give advice on that.

Where i live in NY i have access to many coin shows some of whom have gr8 buy or sell prices so thats where i go when in the mood to sell. The funny part is some times i go to sell [like the Clifton NJ show] but the prices arent good enuf for me and i end up buying more because some dealers had silver below melt.

I found the Parsippinay NJ and the White Plains NY shows to have gr8 buy and sell prices.

usatc said:
And the guy at IDC ("we give you the best prices for your gold and silver!") offered my $3 per for my 90's and $1.25 for my 40%'s. I had the coinflation price list printed out with me and he said "that is the dealer price".

Are you kidding me?!? Needless to say, I didn't sell anything Friday.

What is IDC stand for? You can bypass a lot of dealers by using Craigslist.. or sell to APMEX, Tulving

You can get better prices in you sell on Craigslist or local in the paper. Plus pay the $5 here for the month and sell them here.....Matt

lame there are good buyers out there keep looking
sold some 40% today at 5.25 each at a flee market since they where all CRH finds i was stoked

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back