Mr Tuff Silver Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 4,319 Reaction score 205 Golden Thread 0 Location ILL Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2011 #1 slow day but a good day.. .best of hunts to all!! MR TUFF Upvote 0
B Briz06 Sr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2011 Messages 342 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Phoenixville, PA Detector(s) used White's V3X, Garrett Ace 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 15, 2011 #2 Love watching your video's, Makes me know IM doing this right ... Nice score on the trifecta...
misplacedrednek Sr. Member Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 303 Reaction score 268 Golden Thread 0 Location Temple, GA Detector(s) used AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2011 #3 I wish I had a "slow" day from time to time. Awesome looking place you"ve found, hope to see more goodies from there. Matt
I wish I had a "slow" day from time to time. Awesome looking place you"ve found, hope to see more goodies from there. Matt
Blind Squirrel Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 1,021 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2011 #4 Good group of recoveries I like the trifecta. Thanks for sharing!!!
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2011 #5 Super hunt Mr Tuff pouching a dime trifecta.