What's new

Trip to Myrtle Beach "NEED TIPS"

red fox bob

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
93
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to MB for a week in April , anybody out there have any good tips.I just got a Whites Beach Hunter ID and am really excited about getting the chance to use it for the first time.Going to be staying around the Sky Wheel area
 
Do you have a GOOD sand scoop?
 
Yes,I have all the equipment I will need.That part I am ready for
 
If you know your machine and have all the equipment, theres not a lot to say. Reading the beach is a day to day thing sometimes. Hunt where they were and hunt where the currents have put the others. Good Luck!
 
I'll be there towards the end of April. We went in November. Didn't find much really on the beach but did find a bunch of stuff around the picnic tables around the hotel we stayed at. Spring break is happening now there. Hopefully you will get something!

Good Luck!
 
Get out early. I was in North Myrtle and there were 3 guys out already. 4:30am
 
Read the book," Gold Beneath the Waves" by Jim Brouwer, he is a Myrtle Beach area water hunter with a lot of tips. You will have to go to Amazon, since he doesn't offer it to dealers.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
Hey guys thanks for all the feed back.Wayne, I will be purchasting Gold Beneath the Waves. In the winter time I am a trapper of fox & coyote , I hope I can read the beach like I can read canines.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom