What's new

Triple decker

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This is one of the neatest looking barns I see on my travels. It could use some color though.


DSCN5110.webp

DSCN5112.webp

DSCN5117.webp

Then at the campground I only had one evening to take pics. I didn't like how they turned out, so I experimented with the black and white features.

DSCN5136.webp

DSCN5140.webp

DSCN5144.webp

DSCN5147.webp This is the lighting I had to work with.

DSCN5149.webp


Thanks for looking!

~Sis
 
That barn is actually a hidden ICBM.
 
Very cool barn photo! :icon_thumleft:
 
Had I seen that barn I too would have taken a picture of it.
 
Beautiful barn picture. Thanks for sharing.
 
... a little white balance, some "clarity", and burning back some of what looked like the effects of a flash --- not a bad pic.

View attachment 1607877

Thanks, Chadeaux. I've sort of given up on the editing side. Atleast until I get something with better resolution.
 
A very unique barn. I wonder if it's a tobacco barn. Thanks for the pics and have a good 4th.
 
A very unique barn. I wonder if it's a tobacco barn. Thanks for the pics and have a good 4th.

Thank You, rook3434. You have a good one, too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom