Trs hunter wanted for Caribbean Expedition

Re: Tr's hunter wanted for Caribbean Expedition

as if buy a ferrari.... Aston Martin DB9 all the way...

Y'all are out in left field with this car thing. 1970 Challenger R/T with a 6-pack is the only way to roll. Of course, the only way for me to get one is to find a treasure cache first

That's funny!!! but you're free to dream

When will be the expedition?

This Summer

Goodluck, God bless you and I wish you the best whishes outside!
Amona

Amona ,,,, Hope you made out with great success out at Mona ,,,

Regards Simon

Brother why are you trying to throw dirt on me.....what did I said worng in our conversation.... I was sharing infomation with you when I told you the location of the 2 wrecks in Isla Verde....and you told me you knew the wreck....I never said I found cannon balls.....I said there are 2 anchors incrusted in the reef....

Well anyway I had no intention of offending you.....all I was doing is sharing my knowledge in an open forum....So what needed to be said has aleady beed said......I just gave some friendy advise for whom ever wants it.......Like I said before my intention was not to ruin this thread but to inform our members with FACTS

Chaggy

Do you know what?

I don't have problem with somebody give me some advice, advice for me always are welcome, the issue is "what you pretend to be when you talk to". If your information are fact (from your point of view) then you have to respect my FACTS and other's fact because in this hobby everybody has the chances to learn and acquire experience. You said you from Puerto Rico, I from Puerto Rico too. You said you got friends which they're the 'best' in treasure hunting there?,...I got friend good treasure hunter too, so,...

My Fact is in base to prior experience (since 1987)in research, detecting in Puerto Rico and Mona island. If you or your 'friends' there has experience in Puerto Rico - Alleluia- but don't try to set me up in this thread with your facts pretending "tweak" my whole thread about Mona island and my experience treating with the Government in Puerto Rico.

Good luck

Amona

Amona ,,,, Hope you made out with great success out at Mona ,,,

soon, I'm very busy working in my office,

thanks

Amona

Amona said:
Hi

I'm looking for a Treasure H. partner for a future expedition in Puerto rico and eventually Mona Island. He or 'she' must to be responsible for his or hers expenses included fly ticket, boat trip, food, water, etc.

e.i. * Fly ticket from US to Puerto Rico- $200(Florida)-$400. Round Trip.
* Trip in boat from Puerto rico to Mona Island-$1,500. or less
* Food, water, equipment, etc,.$$$ ???

If you're ready to split the expenses of the boat, food, water to 50% each,...send me a PM. The days to spend in expedition, we have to coordinate. I have my vacation ready to be used and the boat's capitan ready.

Good luck

Amona
Hello Amona
I would like to get in on this hunt. Buy the way I am a pilot and have my own plane A Beach twin. is there a strip on the island.
get back to me by pm. Maybe we can get togeather.
traderran

Capnbill

My take on lack of participants is the harsh reality of everyday 'responsibilities'. We have seemed to have gotten ourselves wrapped up in this bullcrap cycle called 'living' that even the prospects of stumbling on a multimillion dollar treasure would put most of us in the gutter. Treasure recovery is more than a hobby. In order to make some type of serious attempt to find 'the big one', you have to approach this discipline as a second job. I have the luxury of taking months at a time due to my line of work. And I keep a very basic lifestyle as to keep 'mobile'. Nothing or no one can hold me back (with the exception of God). Best wishes

As far as Mona goes, 'all is fair game' (to a point). My opinion is In order to make the expedition more effective an extended stay is called for perhaps 6 to 10 days. $1500 for a one day trip is not feasible.I think a good number of caches are deeper than the MDs capabilities. At some point an LRL might have to be used as this would cut search time significantly and they search deeper (10ft plus)My .02 cents

phrase said

I think a good number of caches are deeper than the Md's capabilities

Depend many facts, the MD,coil size, terrain condition,buried time of the cache, etc.

I had been going to Mona island since 80's and the most caches found, not even had been buried when they were found!! :o Many of those cache that Historian tell has had been hidden inside caves or buried are reported as buried among 5' to 10' depth, maybe more, or less. To that depth a good MD with two box deep-seeker could hit a cache of 12"x 8"x10" full of coins. Others 'big' treasures has been reported "impossible" to be removed.

Also there is others treasure reported as "treasure Church's" where has been hidden inside a cave at the western side the island and demolished the entry with explosive.

The last report of some treasure found in Mona island it was recently when somebody found in a small cave Emerald inside a pocket with no metal detector, no LRL or whatever. it's just lucky!!!

Amona

Right. I was going to add that sometimes your just at the right place at the right time. I was at an Arecibo beach snokeling last year and found $20 bucks laying in 5 ft of water. I took that as a sign of the vast wealth of the island. About 15 seconds later I ran into a monster barracuda that was almost legendary amongst the locals. I opted for the $20.

The point is, Puerto Rico is World's best place to metal detecting in the beach and the surfing due the following:

1. The Puerto rican likes take on body gold when they go to the beach.
2. This hobby of metal detecting is not very practiced for many folks.
3. The funniest: many folk's behaviors is usually "third world country reaction" when they see somebody metal detecting.
4. The currency is US coins.
5. In the most places (except US National Park, i.g. El Yunke, EL Morro, San Cristobal.) you can metal detecting. If you're caught by some officer, Police, you won't be arrested,only they will ask you "what did you find?".

In Puerto Rico there is not such "extreme rules against detectorist" or those kind of treasure's lease that only a fews can afford it.

Amona

LOL.....yeah we have a 'third world attitude' about a lot of things. i got to be good friends with a pulpo diver down there in Parquera. He had sandwich bags of jewelry. Im getting my crap together this summer once and for all and Im gonna hit the island hard. I got a twenty foot sail catamaran Im prepping now for recovery/excursions. I can beach it anywhere and no gas expenses. I find them more practical than monohulls and with the rising price of gas and diesel it makes recovery costly, especially if your full timing it and not getting hits.

If I could live in Puerto Rico, I would but I don't have family there, only some friend.
My country is the same Earth, My family is the people and My father and Mother is God,....Sad?,...yeap it is, but I'm happy with my live, no matter if I can't live in places like Puerto Rico to practice Metal Detecting and Remove many caches where I know where they are buried, specialty in Mona Island. Good luck with your and your Catamaran.

Amona

Oh, by the way guys, the DB9 and the muscle car are ok. But its FordGT all the baby!

http://www.allfastcars.com/fordgtsi...ppin down the autopista in this one Amona?eh?

Not sad. My friend, in this world the only friend you have is God. Besides that, He says the gold and silver are his. Any good friend does not mind sharing.Thanks for the well wishes same to you out there in Mona. And hey, leave a little something for me, ah Boss?

Amona

I have a friend with a boat, I am trying to convence him to go to Mona Island.

This is the best time of year to go to Mona,,,,, The waves are much calmer now than the winter months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon.........

yes i agree the ford GT looks sweet but fuel cunsumption would be enough to put most people off and there is a new aston martin coming out, the one they use in the new james bond film, have you seen the interior :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back