What's new

Trying to buy bags from banks.....

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been told by 1 bank so far that they wont sell bags.....

went to another bank this morning and they said they deal with em at all......
 
Upvote 0
alpha105 said:
I've been told by 1 bank so far that they wont sell bags.....
First you have to find a bank with a counter. Most banks out here do not. But one bank does. The vault teller there says people bring in coins by the bucket full and I can buy all I want.

She is the same teller who drove half a bag of halves to my local branch last summer (about $300 if I remember) in her own car & on her own time. Over half the bag was silver)

buy the way bags are:
cent = $50
nickel = $200
dime = $1000
quarter = $1000
half = $500
 
ouch im lucky to have $100 to spare most of the time =(
 
Ok....are these bags of rolls, or loose change?.....6 banks all no around here......running out of companies....

From what i was told all change that comes in gets sent to the people who roll it as soon as they have a bag.....
 
cyberdan said:
alpha105 said:
I've been told by 1 bank so far that they wont sell bags.....
First you have to find a bank with a counter. Most banks out here do not. But one bank does. The vault teller there says people bring in coins by the bucket full and I can buy all I want.

She is the same teller who drove half a bag of halves to my local branch last summer (about $300 if I remember) in her own car & on her own time. Over half the bag was silver)

buy the way bags are:
cent = $50
nickel = $200
dime = $1000
quarter = $1000
half = $500

The price of the bag depends on the bank.. (prices are per my experience)
cent = $25 or $50
nickel = $100 or $200
dime = $500 or $1000
quarter = $500 or $1000
half = $100, $500, or $1000
dollar = never actually bought a bag.
 
yep the bags here are
cent = $50
nickels = $200
dimes = $500
quarters = $500
halves = varies from each bank
 
Those of you that do ½ bags ($500) are in an awesome situation because it means you have more time to buy the bag after it drops before they ship out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom