What's new

Trying to figure out the video thing

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the GoPro camera out last week to video my finds. The hard part is editing. I've already posted the actual finds in still pics. Although I did manage to delete in the video the Mexican 925 ring I found first. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Good luck out there.



100%

100%
 
Upvote 0
Well, for one thing, that water is just way too calm and way too clear. :laughing7: :icon_thumleft: Sorry I can't be more help. :dontknow:
 
Windows movie maker is really easy to use and edit. What program are you using?
 
Windows movie maker is really easy to use and edit. What program are you using?

I have Windows Live Movie Maker. I'll have to have my son walk me through one of these videos. He's the one that told me to use the Windows program. I have absolutely no idea where that jiggling crap came from. Looks like jello.
 
Have you tried any of the tutorials on youtube?

Nice nostril shots..
 
Last edited:
I enjoyed your video! Looks like you're using the diamond head scoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom