What's new

Trying to figure out what this find is...

Johnnybegood

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
43
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys at Douglas up today on old hillside that I've had a lot of luck on lately. I recently found a 1920 Georgia license plate and maybe a hundred meters away I found this... when looking up keno the only stuff that was coming up with old car parts antique hot rods and such. Anyone have an idea what it is? It says keno on one side and patent November 4th 1902. 1226151816.webp1226151816c.webp1226151816d.webp
 
Upvote 2
Has barbs for hose connection. Maybe a vacuum fitting.
 
the old dude is still good for something
 
Yeah, as a mechanic, I'd say that is definitely an air hose fitting of some kind
 
I concur with fitting. Maybe early AC on a car, or even vacuum to the engine.
 
Something similar on some vehicles is called a banjo bolt. Coolant or fuel fitting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom