What's new

Trying to narrow and broaden my search.

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done this one before. I have put this one at the top of my to do list. This is number one on my priority. There is currently a lot of snow on the ground so it will be at least a couple of months before I can get to it. This is part of my preparation.

I have two images here. In one image I am trying to narrow my search. In the other image I am trying to broaden my search with the possibility of narrowing it later. My target is platinum.

Pt 1 Zoom.webp

Pt 2 Wide.webp
 
I had received a response where the circle is at for somewhere around 6 oz. at no deeper than 1 1/2 feet.

Pt 1 Zoom4plat.webp
 
Thank you Mercury & the Sun. Sounds good.

Thank you Art. I decided to try to narrow my search on this image. I can still zoom in a bit more if I have to.

22 FB to Narrow.webp
 
Every river, stream or creek that I dredged had a small amount of platinum in them

22%20FB%20to%20Narrow.webp
 
Thank you Art. Very much appreciated.
 
Mercury.
Quote: I had received a response where the circle is at for somewhere around 6 oz. at no deeper than 1 1/2 feet.

Can you tell me if this is a nugget or is it more likely dispersed?
 
Try here.
 

Attachments

  • Pt 2 Wide.webp
    Pt 2 Wide.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 119
Thank you Red. These targets should keep me busy. Can't wait to get out there.

Is this what I'm looking for? What is this rock?

IMAG0917.webpIMAG0918.webp
 
Are both the same stone? Or the color grayish green?
 
Same rock. I tried to change the background to get a better picture. One was outdoors and second was indoors with a flash.
 
I'm not sure what the rock is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom