What's new

Tuesday Afternoon

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I got out for as few hours at a small swimming beach. There was a 3 to 4 ft. cut, not as much as I would like but enough to get some deep targets. I got a handful of clad, Two crusty grey silver rings and YES!!! GOLD IN THE SCOOP. :D A 4 gram 14k ring.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    106.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 592
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    130.5 KB · Views: 597
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    88.5 KB · Views: 593
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    116.5 KB · Views: 592
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 595
Upvote 0
Three nice rings there!!! I love gold and silver!!! Hh Chug
 
Always waiting to see what you are finding on the Islands!

Nice Gold ring! One Day. . . One Day I will post my first gold ring.
 
Nice cut and great find.
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the rings

happy hunting

herb
 
Beautiful work!

I swear the first gold ring I find is becoming my new avatar! :D
 
man what a nice spin

nice pics.......many fine targets and

YELLOW METAL.............the best..............i like it................ :notworthy:
 
Ya did a great job! That was an awesome cut. You don't want much more of a cut than that at a time, or it is liable to wash the gold out to sea along with the sand..... Nice hand full of quarters..... However, I'm not sure you are being completely honest with us. :dontknow: By the looks of your shriveled up fingers I would say you were probably in the water 6 hours at least... ;D ;D ;D HH, Ralph
 
Gold is great, BUT, I find that silver one on the left interesting. It looks handmade and old, sure would like to see more photo's of it! Great finds! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice going on the rings, gotta love GOLD!! So where's all the people?? Looks deserted.
 
way to work the groove.. :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom