What's new

Tuesday Was a Truly Golden Day

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to go to the beach this afternoon after being bored watching the news. Hunted an area full of iron and rusted chunks of pier. Got lucky and found a 14Kt 9.5gr. man's yellow and white gold band size ? ( probably 17), a 14Kt white gold 5.2gr. ring and a stainless ring also found lots of lead sinkers.
 

Attachments

  • Tuesday Gold.webp
    Tuesday Gold.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 657
Upvote 0
Sure that's not a bracelet
 
nice score..... trash often seems to hide the good stuff..... takes more skill and patience to pull good stuff out of a spot like that, but then again thats probably why they we re still there.....well done...
 
Nice day Les!!!
 
wow Les! what an amazing day! congrats
 
Very nice hits! That big ring, Is that a spinner?
 
Nice haul Les :icon_thumleft:
 
PI JOE said:
Very nice hits! That big ring, Is that a spinner?
Not a spinner ring, it is white gold in the center.
 
Wow Les.....very nice haul up there.....Sorry I have missed you so far on this trip down here....in a quandry just where to hunt today....maybe I'll see you out and about....Brian
 
Blingggg!! Nice finds Les! That mans ring is a chunky piece of gold, congrats!!!
 
Hey, Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Very nice day I would say!

HH Joe
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Decided to go to the beach this afternoon after being bored watching the news. Hunted an area full of iron and rusted chunks of pier. Got lucky and found a 14Kt 9.5gr. man's yellow and white gold band size ? ( probably 17), a 14Kt white gold 5.2gr. ring and a stainless ring also found lots of lead sinkers.

Les those are some nice finds, that is a really nice and huge spinner ring too.... :icon_thumright:
 
Great hunt, and really nice rings, congrats!!!
 
Les West Central Fl said:
PI JOE said:
Very nice hits! That big ring, Is that a spinner?
Not a spinner ring, it is white gold in the center.

Les, I had one I found, I would have swore it was just a solid ring, after working with it for about an hour the center started spinning... The sand in it had it frozen solid till I was able to free it.......Just saying.......
 
Ok ... I'm drooling :laughing7: Nice finds :icon_thumright:.
 
Saaweeeet! I was thinking "spinner" also. Not that it offers any more value if you're smelting. Just a novelty. Keep em coming!
 
Good thing that the news on TV wasn't very interesting! Strong work! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom