A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 15, 2014 #1 Tuesday's Finds I looked for 2 hours today and found these. These were real heartbreakers. I love the material in the middle one. Upvote 0
Tuesday's Finds I looked for 2 hours today and found these. These were real heartbreakers. I love the material in the middle one.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2014 #2 Nice finds you never leave empty handed !!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2014 #3 Nice I see you are finding different colors of flint lately. That first one with the red and gray is very nice.
Nice I see you are finding different colors of flint lately. That first one with the red and gray is very nice.
tomclark Bronze Member Joined Dec 18, 2006 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 1,643 Golden Thread 0 Location Tampa Bay, FL Detector(s) used ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel Primary Interest: Other Apr 15, 2014 #4 Love that little ovate scraper/blade!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2014 #5 Its a shame the Dalton is missing the tip. That is usually how mine look when I find them.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2014 #6 Super finds as always
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2014 #7 I am always amazed at the colors. Nothing any prettier. I guess your fields are up down there?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 18, 2014 Thread Owner #8 Tnmountains said: I am always amazed at the colors. Nothing any prettier. I guess your fields are up down there? Click to expand... Because of all the rain we have had many of the fields have not been turned or planted.
Tnmountains said: I am always amazed at the colors. Nothing any prettier. I guess your fields are up down there? Click to expand... Because of all the rain we have had many of the fields have not been turned or planted.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2014 #9 We have had some turned and some planted already but the rain and cold has stopped allot of them.