What's new

Tuesdays Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Tuesday's Hunt

Today I went back to the field that I looked in some yesterday and the filed next to it. There are a lot of heartbreakers and a few good ones.


These came from the first field.








These came from the second field


I like this knife!








These are all heartbreakers.








I love this material but the tip is gone.





 
Upvote 0
NICE! I miss those Georgia colors. Much prettier than most of our Virginia stuff.
 
Another nice haul!
 
Some more nice ones, Good going! :icon_thumleft:
 
You must of been on vacation for a while? Nice ones Americus
 
You must of been on vacation for a while? Nice ones Americus

I didn't look for a couple of weeks. Had a lot of things associated with Christmas.
 
Man you have some of the best fields that I have seen, all great finds even the heart breakers. I would have loved to see what that concave bottom point looked like.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom