What's new

tulsa,ok. park security

tarus64

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
T-Town
Detector(s) used
whites v3i/pro pointer,10''d2,5.3,4x6-minelab x-terra 305/pro pointer,9''7.5kHz
myself and the nephew was approached by security at Boeing park in Tulsa just to be told we according to article 26 was within are rights in enjoying the day at the park.
BLEW MY MIND''I thought for sure here comes harassment.The park bought out nearly an entire housing addition after floods keep reaping havoc in the late 70's and early 80's.
Trash signals dominate but the v3i seems to be doing a good job of separating trash from treasure!
 
best news after hearing all the horror stories of people getting annoyed by bad park staff... congrats... :hello2:
 
yippee one for us thank goodness.
 
Nearly Banner-worthy!
 
woo-hoo!! tulsey-town :icon_thumleft: that's a nice report. Happy Hunting, with a blessing :D
 
Well kinda cool. I always liked Tulsa better than OKC. But, what is Article 26 and why did he come to say that you were in compliance with that? It gets into almost a Monty Python type thing. 'You sir, walking that dog, you are in compliance with article 26. Young man, flying that kite, you are in compliance, thanks to Article 26, carry on.' I think I got lost in the translation of your post. But GH, lots of prospects in NE OK!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom