hogtucker

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2017
Idaho
Detector(s) used
gold bug made by fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we finally pulled a five gal. bucket off bed rock, screened it and run through my rb4 board , 30 grains with 8 pickers,i'am working above a 25 foot falls underground,,my father and ran into the solid front back in early 80s, had to drift along it back down stream to find a place not so steep to wheel barrow [no loader than] up to the top,,got my new track for my 250 power carrier had to put a propane carb on it,, gonna use that to feed the loader,can run tunnel a lot faster than making tunnel large enough for loader,, opens up to much ground.. bed rock runnen about 30 degrees down slope,,,runnen a parallel tunnel back down stream off the main tram offset about 8 feet,,nice heavy flake gold 89 to 94 %,,nice weather in there 60% and no wind lol and of course rocken out to bob seager now.. tom Lindsey bought me some new books ,,testimony of the heavens,,witness of the stars,,gospel of the stars,on the p[ath of the immortals,mystery of the mazzarth,,jesus Christ our promised seed,,as red skelton says god bless///

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread