What's new

Turkey Tracks & Symbols (pics)

You guys must smoke some really good shit!
Just curious why you would say that. The stuff you read on these posts are good faith and true efforts to solve mysteries and maybe, just maybe part of a solution that brings the location of treasure to light. Thru diligence and a lot of foot work i have located several Indian Siver mines in Elliot County near the reservoir where Little Sandy and a creek join.
 
Just curious why you would say that. The stuff you read on these posts are good faith and true efforts to solve mysteries and maybe, just maybe part of a solution that brings the location of treasure to light. Thru diligence and a lot of foot work i have located several Indian Siver mines in Elliot County near the reservoir where Little Sandy and a creek join.
I'm just having fun at your expense. I hope you find tons of whatever it is your looking for. From a layman's point of view you have to admit it sounds pretty far fetched! Good luck & good health to you.
 
I have seen them also.
Though it’s been awhile since.
 
Would love to know what the VVV is, the same thing is on a rock near the boat ramp up Caney creek. The area I have been search for years. I always thought it indicated that you should go between the two mountains or hollows. But there was nothing there. There are other symbols that lead further, but someone had obliterated the next set of markings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom