Obviously these guys are not into detecting or they would take care of those coins. Must be staged for the show or the cache is worth a fortune no matter what the coins are like because they came from Jessie James.
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Hummmm just make you wonder what they found. To me its fishy that they left the aka cache undug and never finished digging that they started or they did after the cameras left. Just my thought but hey good show
Now time to got back and find that cache that my brother house saids has around it. Later all and HH
I wanted to hit him with a shovel for rubbing the dirt off those coins. I could not believe that. Then they took a knife to that gold bar what an idiot.
My thoughts exactly
If there anything in that massive hole they dug at the end, the producers would have made damn sure they got to it, and we would all have heard about it long before the show aired. If those guys actually thought that gold bar was some kind of JJ artifact I don't think they would have taken a knife blade to it. But you gotta give them credit for making the show as exciting as possible I mean its TV after all.