What's new

Turtle head clue

Mc4500

Full Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
118
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
I've seen slight references to a turtle head in relation to the ldm, however I can't find any context. Does anyone know the context of the clue? Where it came from?
 
I'm guessing in the U.S. you don't have the same slang,,, over here a 'turtles head' means you better find 'the can'.. if you catch my drift ?.. a clue to finding a loo...
🐢
 
Last edited:
I haven't heard of that. Horses head and a face in rock are the only clues related to something biological I have heard of. I've read about six books on it now is what I am basing my answer on, but could be articles or something elsewhere I haven't seen. There really can only be so many clues though, that he gave out to people, I would say less than 10 total. I am sure he told people exact directions at one point but whether they lived to tell anyone else is beyond anyone in modern day.
 
Mc4500

Out of everything I've seen, read or conversations I've had - nothing in them relates to a 'Turtle head' for a said clue regarding the LDM.

A Turtle head has been used countless times with all types of hidden Treasure by many cultures of people - but the LDM is very restricted as to which clues are really valid. Check out P.C. Bicknell's articles AND the Bark's Notes, those will give you solid clues. There are some from the Holmes account that might prove out successfully, at least in the directions to the LDM. Most only get so far with said clues and the best way to filter through them, is to get out there - boots-on-the-ground and look around, eliminating bad clues.

There are just way too many theories of where the LDM might be, so go with YOUR gut while following clues and you'll be surprised what you find out there.

Be safe, go well prepared and enjoy the ride.

SpartanOC
 
Mc4500

Out of everything I've seen, read or conversations I've had - nothing in them relates to a 'Turtle head' for a said clue regarding the LDM.

A Turtle head has been used countless times with all types of hidden Treasure by many cultures of people - but the LDM is very restricted as to which clues are really valid. Check out P.C. Bicknell's articles AND the Bark's Notes, those will give you solid clues. There are some from the Holmes account that might prove out successfully, at least in the directions to the LDM. Most only get so far with said clues and the best way to filter through them, is to get out there - boots-on-the-ground and look around, eliminating bad clues.

There are just way too many theories of where the LDM might be, so go with YOUR gut while following clues and you'll be surprised what you find out there.

Be safe, go well prepared and enjoy the ride.

SpartanOC
Well thanks but that's not exactly what I was asking. I was asking if anyone knew where that clue originated from or if anyone had more context.

I have been researching the story, and have been in the mountains hundreds of times over the past 13 years! As recently as last week! I have my boots on the ground time, and I know what clues are valid!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom