What's new

Turtles with no legs

animalrooster41

Greenie
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
When turtles with no legs appear and your in the yard, what's the general consensus as to how far are you from the entrance? Is there some standard? 10ft? under the turtle? 50 yards? A stones throw? What's the outside distance, certainly say no more than 80 yards?
 
Isn't it the length of the inverted turtle tail + the turtles girth x 10³?


:dontknow:
 
Last edited:
entrance to Mario world?
 
I would ask, "how did the turtles appear?" Being as how they have no legs, I bet they appeared a little uncomfortable and somewhat vulnerable, lol.

PS- Maybe this thread should be moved to treasure signs and symbols.
PPS- A turtle with no legs means that the treasure is under the turtle or at least very close.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for that I was get'n a little confused! Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom