What's new

TV Series - Looking for Hosts

heatherd

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 8, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey There,
I work for a TV production company in LA and we’re teaming up with a cable network to create a TV series about hunting and exploring. We’re looking for hosts to front the show and are hoping some of you might be interested in participating.

We’re looking for charismatic explorers or groups of treasure hunters that want to share their skill and passion with a wide audience.

We’re still developing the series and want our host/s to have a voice in that process. So let me know if you’re interested. I can tell you a lot more about our company and the series. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks so much!
Heather
 
I am very interested, but do I have to come to your studio? if so where is it?
 
Heatherd,
Welcome to Treasure Net !
Please EM or PM me with info about your company, the series and your company's experience in this field.
Thanks,
Don........
 
heatherd said:
Hey There,
I work for a TV production company in LA and we’re teaming up with a cable network to create a TV series about hunting and exploring. We’re looking for hosts to front the show and are hoping some of you might be interested in participating.

We’re looking for charismatic explorers or groups of treasure hunters that want to share their skill and passion with a wide audience.

We’re still developing the series and want our host/s to have a voice in that process. So let me know if you’re interested. I can tell you a lot more about our company and the series. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks so much!
Heather

Hi Heather! Website? Reality Check? Free candy? Anything?..
 
:hello2: ooh, ooh, pick me! I have a lot of ideas :laughing9:
Can my friends join in?
I want to call the show, the Tony Santonio and texastee show :hello2:.
How much will we be paid and when can we start? :icon_scratch: Will we have our own dressing rooms or do we share? :dontknow:
Please let me know ASAP as I am in a contractual agreement w/ Kim Kardashian until 12/31. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Heather and I look forward to hearing fom you. Have your girl call my girl @ 867-5309. Her name is Jenny.
 
Sorry "Heather," this is not the way to do this. I suspect this could be bait by archies since this is also your first post as bait to see how many yahoo's this gets. :laughing7:

If this was a legitimate offer you would have given your contact numbers, more information and email addresses, but that is hidden in your brand new profile.
 
"something smells in Denmark......"
 
Sandman said:
Sorry "Heather," this is not the way to do this. I suspect this could be bait by archies since this is also your first post as bait to see how many yahoo's this gets. :laughing7:

If this was a legitimate offer you would have given your contact numbers, more information and email addresses, but that is hidden in your brand new profile.
i too think think this but do we get coffee and dougnuts :headbang:
 
wayne_sa said:
:hello2: ooh, ooh, pick me! I have a lot of ideas :laughing9:
Can my friends join in?
I want to call the show, the Tony Santonio and texastee show :hello2:.
How much will we be paid and when can we start? :icon_scratch: Will we have our own dressing rooms or do we share? :dontknow:
Please let me know ASAP as I am in a contractual agreement w/ Kim Kardashian until 12/31. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Heather and I look forward to hearing fom you. Have your girl call my girl @ 867-5309. Her name is Jenny.
lol :headbang: :notworthy: :hello2: :laughing9: ;D :icon_thumleft: :wink: :D ;D :) :o :-[ :-\ ??? :icon_pirat: :laughing9: :hello2:
 
I could do an entire action packed episode entitled ' My square nail finds in Colorado', which would end with my usual practice of releasing them back into the wild. Alas, I am cursed with a face that only radio could love. (867-5309!! Good one! I can't even think it without singing it.)
 
I probably didn't include enough information to make myself look very legitimate. Here is a link to our company's website where you can read more about our team and some of the series we produce: www.kineticcontent.com
Thanks!
Heather
 
HAHAHA!! Ooops... A little rush to judgement it seems-
 
I've heard from a couple of people, which has been really helpful. Thanks so much to everyone that responded!
If you or anyone else you know has ever thought of hosting a show, I'd love to hear from you!
 
Tough crowd eh Heather?

Good luck with the new project. Maybe we'll see a T-Net star born. :hello2:
 
Well, I wouldn't fit in as I would scare the camera off. However, if y'all would work up somethin on 'The Cave With the Iron Door' in the Wichitas in SW Oklahoma, you wouldn't want for advisors and hosts. You film that, and I'd pay you to be an extra, shot from behind and way off in the distance, of course.
 
Treasure hunters are a funny bunch. Some are as good at treasure hunting as they are at story telling, but alas most are not. ::)

Treasure hunting on the fly does not make good TV because most of it is boring disappointment after boring disappointment interspersed with the very occasional rip roaring excitement. And by occasional I mean 3 times a year. :tongue3:

I am not sure what heatherd has in mind but I hope its beneficial to our hobby. And by that I mean I hope it doesn't bring in a bunch of bad apples who think they are going to get rich from treasure hunting.
 
I do this for a living... it's the treasure hunting part that is tough.
 
Yeah, it'd probably be like a lot of the Loch Ness monster shows. '...well, we didn't find her this time, but...' It could provide an informative look at history and potentially present us in a good light, which might go a long ways towards openin up places to hunt. Like I said, if they did anything on the Wichita Mountains, as long as it was accurate, I would pay them just to let me be an extra in it. Too cool.
 
This could be a door opener to gaining access to search properties. When you ask permission to search, some people think right away they have a Gold Mine and say no. Maybe this will show the reality that detecting is a lot of hard work and often not many finds, except innerpeace knowing you searched with high hopes of finding something valuable and getting plenty of exercise and saying: maybe next time, maybe next time, maybe next time! Like a gambler, it gets in your blood.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom