What's new

Tweezers??

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these along side several Eagle General Staff buttons.Were they tweezers? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • tweez1.webp
    tweez1.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 208
  • tweez2.webp
    tweez2.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 207
How big are they? I first thought of sugar tongs, but after looking at some, I think you are right, depending on size, that they are tweezers of some sort.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Trader!!!!I beleive thats exactly what they are!!!I guess they were in the pocket of the jacket the buttons came from!How in the heck did you know that? :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
Ahh, I see TofT's post before mine. Yes, great ID. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom