Two 3" surprise silvers today

Re: Two 3" surprise silvers today

Couldn't hear the audio. :dontknow:

Couple of nice finds though. Love the Seated. :icon_thumright:

I think my voice would go up a few octaves if I had found a seated that shallow !! Congrads !! MaineRelic.

nice find lostlake, and I don't mean to nag, but try not to rub those babies off when they still have dirt on them. If it were a key date you'd be rubbing 100's if not 1000's of potential dollars right off. I have a partner that I hunted with in SC that can attest to that. Watched him dig up an 1897- S Barber half and rub it to see the date.. he got 300 for what would have been a 600-700 dollar coin.. Jeff

Nice seated :icon_thumright: congrats and a nice video too, saw snowflakes flying at 1:09 :o
TDNY

Lostlake,
Your voice wasn't too high. I remember years ago when I flung that cast Paleo point in the ground, and your voice cracked about six octaves higher than it should be. Wish that was on video.....
I like the video idea. Now we just need to get on some spots where they can be found.
Jon.

Nice finds.
I like your excitement in finding the old seated.
Who would not be excited like that.

Very cool and only 3".

pointdlr said:
Lostlake,
Your voice wasn't too high. I remember years ago when I flung that cast Paleo point in the ground, and your voice cracked about six octaves higher than it should be. Wish that was on video.....
I like the video idea. Now we just need to get on some spots where they can be found.
Jon.

You should post that coin now that it is cleaned up. I'd like to see it.

Nice score, I'll take seated's all day long :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back