What's new

Two boxes and the total is-----

tokat

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Two boxes of halves- zip, zilch, nada.
I think I am done with boxes of halfs, I seem to do better with dimes. Banks around here won't acept rolls from customers and I believe that is the best source. Seems every time I ask, they have no loose halfs. Oh well, detector season is just around the corner. Better days are coming (but they sure are coming slow).........Chuck
 
Upvote 0
tokat said:
Two boxes of halves- zip, zilch, nada.
I think I am done with boxes of halfs, I seem to do better with dimes. Banks around here won't acept rolls from customers and I believe that is the best source. Seems every time I ask, they have no loose halfs. Oh well, detector season is just around the corner. Better days are coming (but they sure are coming slow).........Chuck
Did a road trip myself today, found $55 in halves total, 2-40's. What was really disheartening, was that at each bank I heard "are you looking for silver?" I kid you not.
I asked for dimes as a backup. Like you, I can't wait for soft ground. CRHing keeps me sane during the winter! Good luck. ffd
 
box skunks are killer with dumping hard if your in that boat like me...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom