What's new

Two boxes of dimes

tank014

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Didn't feel so well today so went home early. Decided to make a trip to the bank so I'd have something to do today.
Box 1 -
1 - 1964d
1 - 1949s
1 - 1946
1 - 1954
1 - 1948d
1 - 1959
1 - 1957d
1 - 1953
Box 2 -
Nadda
 
Upvote 0
Love that first box. I've found that dimes produce consistantly, compared to a box of halves. AMC
 
That is a HUGE box. The most I have ever found in a dime box is one(but i have only done about 6 boxes of dimes). Congtrats :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Nice! You have inspired me to pick up some dimes after my final exam today! :thumbsup:

-Codes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom