What's new

Two Boxes Today.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both dated 6/8/07. Found my 3rd "Magic" coin. I like these things....not sure why....novelty...unique....useless (mostly)...lol, but I keep them.

8-64's
4-65's
5-66's
16-67's
18-68's
7-69's
1-78-S
1-82-S
1-76 "Magic"

61 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P5180147.webp
    P5180147.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 198
  • P5180150.webp
    P5180150.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0
Whoa, gal-
I'm going to start ordering boxes from LA.
I just had a skunk and another box with a 68 & 2004. That's it!!!
Congratulations!!!
 
I'd like to find me one of those magic coins. I actually found a real one of those coins you have pictured in a machine roll. It was a 1912.
 
Abracadabra! LJ turns clad into silver! How does she do it? It's magic!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom