thewatchers Jr. Member Joined Jan 31, 2010 Messages 44 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Couch, M0 Detector(s) used SharpShooter2 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 6, 2012 #1 Now I know the pics are horrible but best I can do for now. Maybe some can still identify them for me. I have no clue. Attachments COIN 1 SIDE 1.webp 12.6 KB · Views: 104 COIN 1 SIDE 2.webp 12.7 KB · Views: 101 COIN 2 SIDE 1.webp 13.1 KB · Views: 111 COIN 2 SIDE 2.webp 12.9 KB · Views: 114
Now I know the pics are horrible but best I can do for now. Maybe some can still identify them for me. I have no clue.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 26,008 Reaction score 28,659 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 6, 2012 #2 Bottom coin looks like this one:Bank of Upper Canada token thread Don....... Edit: I believe they were issued in penny and half penny denominations between 1850 and 1857. Can you read the date below the horseman? Last edited: Sep 6, 2012 Upvote 0
Bottom coin looks like this one:Bank of Upper Canada token thread Don....... Edit: I believe they were issued in penny and half penny denominations between 1850 and 1857. Can you read the date below the horseman?
sagittarius98 Gold Member Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 5,942 Reaction score 753 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Primary Interest: Other Sep 6, 2012 #3 Top is a Chinese coin or token from the Qing Dynasty. Upvote 0