What's new

Two Copper Rings

Hag730

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
398
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slow going last night. Targets were far and few. I finally got into a low spot that started producing coins. Stayed in that area and hit it hard......took two rings out. Thin one is a mans ring marked "Copper 1961". Large one is a womens ring with no markings. I'll try to return the car keys using the pet smart tag. Thanks for looking.

ring haul.webpcopper rings.webp
 
Upvote 0
I like that heart -shaped ring Hag730:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Pretty cool. I'm like'n the "mavericks". Good luck with the key return. Keep us posted.
 
12 items.......2 rings.......not bad.
 
Not exactly......I chucked the bottle caps, pull tabs, bobby pins and can slaw in the trash.
 
Pretty cool. I'm like'n the "mavericks". Good luck with the key return. Keep us posted.

Are you referring to the cheap glasses?
 
Good luck next hunt.
wav.gif
 
Better than two copper pennies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom