What's new

Two days last month.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
While i search one picture of silver rings, i see this picture and i remember the story about this finds. Been strong man with the rocks for two days of last month was getting " Withdrawal symptoms" I worked hard until i hurt my hand and finaly, i did not get it, this is what i found: Gold earring 18K and silver: Chain, pendant, ring and lot of green coins.
Here's some pics. Thanks for looking.


I have used many different metal detectors in my lifetime and have a modest knowledge of most metal detectors. I have been using the Sovereign GT and Excalibur ll for two and a half years; I like to search for small metal sometimes.
By the way, most of the great finds are not very deep and the problem is not the metal detector but the time and place on the beach. Some area may be empty and for a few months will have some finds in future; here or any place in the world, if the beach is not being used the result is low. So, where or when is the problem.... I am writing this because I will answer the question that I am always asked. I have been metal detecting since I was a kid. I have many friends in the forums that surprise and amaze me with their concern and I am happy to receive messages of Happy New Year to you and your family and happy hunting out there and I wish you all the same.
Hamid
 

Attachments

  • 20131128_114649.webp
    20131128_114649.webp
    330.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 20131128_114439.webp
    20131128_114439.webp
    327 KB · Views: 146
  • 20131128_114801.webp
    20131128_114801.webp
    376.1 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
My friend, "You're still the King of Bling!" And you nailed it, "Location. Location. And when." :icon_thumleft:
 
I always enjoy looking at your finds thanks congrats on your finds
 
I hope the new year is as good as this one my friend.
 
Thanks for posting Hamid, it looks good!
 
That earring is a beauty...congrats on some nice finds.
 
That is some nice bling! Possible emerald in the earring ! Congrats, and wishes for a fantastic New Year full of finds!
 
Mahalo Nui Loa (Many Thank Yous) for the short biography on yourself and
the the information on depth. It caught me by surprise, that you have only
been using the Sovereign GT and Excalibur ll for two and a half years.

That is a beautiful gold earing.
Was it crafted locally, or is it from India/Asia?
 
Hamid, that is a very nice post and message; I admire your honesty, modesty, and sincerity!:hello:

That gold earring is stunning, and the silver finds are beautiful! :hello2:

I wish you continued success; You are terrific out there on those beaches.:wav:

Lorraine
 
Mahalo Nui Loa (Many Thank Yous) for the short biography on yourself and
the the information on depth. It caught me by surprise, that you have only
been using the Sovereign GT and Excalibur ll for two and a half years.

That is a beautiful gold earing.
Was it crafted locally, or is it from India/Asia?
Thank you, it was crafted locally.
 
Real nice two days of hunting.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom