Two firsts in one day.

VanitysBaby

Oct 14, 2008
Bangor, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it wasn't today it was yesterday, and I think it's only gold plated, but I found my first poison bottle and a cute little Victorian child's bracelet.

IMG_2284.JPG

Upvote 2
OP
OP
VanitysBaby

VanitysBaby

Oct 14, 2008
Bangor, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bracelet looks ok in the photo but was really cruddy, a lot of dark spots to still rub off. The little nub part has two slots it fits into to adjust size. The bottle is cool but worthless as it has a little chip in back that is there but pops out.

OP
OP
VanitysBaby

VanitysBaby

Oct 14, 2008
Bangor, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 4 small blue bottles i have found now 2, perfumes, a vick's drops, and this poison. Of course it would have to be the poison one that isn't perfect. :P Still love having found it and the bracelet is so cute. Was a great day to kick off the season.

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Chip or not its still a pretty bottle. It will look great on the display shelf.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta like the little blue, very good in display

OP
OP
VanitysBaby

VanitysBaby

Oct 14, 2008
Bangor, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple other neat finds I want to post from where we dig now but i have to find them first. I have a lot of stuff stored in bins.... I should go treasure hunting in my apartment.

OP
OP
VanitysBaby

VanitysBaby

Oct 14, 2008
Bangor, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crusader, two sides of the 4 are embossed and the chip is on a smooth side so it hardly shows. I'm buying a large glass display from my mom so it will go in there. With 4 cats i can't just stick things on a windowsill as tempting as it is to.

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm buying a large glass display from my mom so it will go in there. With 4 cats i can't just stick things on a windowsill as tempting as it is to.
I hold my breath and beads of sweat pop out on my forehead every time our cats look at the shelves. lol

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sweeeet bottle!!

OP
OP
VanitysBaby

VanitysBaby

Oct 14, 2008
Bangor, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you. my son was out skateboarding so i had him pocket the bracelet and make a couple stops to have it looked at. the plating must be quite thick because the first guy couldn't tell. the second said it is plated. i'm going to very carefully clean it then wear it.

this is another find from a different spot. i live near the Penobscot river and found this buried in the mud. i'm wondering if this is an indian bead. it is glass and has a seam around it and is almost clear in some places, and the bird is imprinted on both sides. it's about 1 1/4 inch long. the small blue beads i found, also buried, about 100 feet from bead. the white i added from an old necklace. it's my favorite color and i don't think i could love it any more if it were solid gold. i have never seen another bird like this or in this pose on anything.

IMG_2294.JPG

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation!

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds, value isnt everything in this hobby. Sometimes being neat or pretty, trumps value! keep on Digging!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread