larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Aug 29, 2011 #1 i came across this box w/about five frames while going through stuff in my garage here are a few frames russy made of some bead blanks and bracelets Attachments IMG_0204.webp 74.4 KB · Views: 232 IMG_0205.webp 94.3 KB · Views: 224 Upvote 0
i came across this box w/about five frames while going through stuff in my garage here are a few frames russy made of some bead blanks and bracelets
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2011 #2 Good looking frames Steve. I like the Bones that show how they were cutting the Beads from them. I have a few of those myself. Have you ever found a whole Bracelet? That would be so cool.
Good looking frames Steve. I like the Bones that show how they were cutting the Beads from them. I have a few of those myself. Have you ever found a whole Bracelet? That would be so cool.
F flintdigger Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,242 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Aug 29, 2011 #3 I agree I like the cut beads that show the bead making process.