What's new

Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Got out for AM low and found the 10k 1.4 grams ring and the .925 band and a couple of bucks in clad. The late low produced the 27.1 Grams 417(10K) chain and the Amanda earring 14K 2.6 grams and about 6 bucks in clad, some junk jewelry.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0491.webp
    IMG_0491.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_0494.webp
    IMG_0494.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_0495.webp
    IMG_0495.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 858
Upvote 0
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Nice haul! That Cuban chain is pimp. I would wear that sucker like Mr. T.
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

That's about a $700 day :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: WTG!!!
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Nice haul :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Great finds! What kind of signal did you get on the chain? And how deep was it?
HH, Todd
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

aingill24k said:
Great finds! What kind of signal did you get on the chain? And how deep was it?
HH, Todd
The chain was came off in one piece (stayed in the loop form)Must have come over the head. It made the classic Excalibur gold tone. I was in the soft sand at the trough's edge and the hole cave each scoop. I bet it took me at least 15 scoops between 3/5 ft waves to finally recover it. The last scoop had 12 inches of the chain hanging out of the scoop as I head for the beach! 36 inches total length.
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Steve, WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I love the crowd that goes to your beach, young, dumb, and wealthy!!!!!
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

A great hunt . Wtg /
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Great finds there BC....hunts like that will
be remembered for quite a while. :thumbsup:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

BCNJ! You Rock! :headbang: :notworthy: Aparrently, I need to move to NJ! :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

What a day, BCNJ! :headbang:

That chain is stunning!

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • pic114521.webp
    pic114521.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 665
i know where the lear will be for surfchurch tomorrow :)

fine tickets
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Nice!!
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Speechless!! :notworthy: :notworthy: I am waiting for my first gold chain. I dream of it dangleing off the end of my scoop when I bring it up :)

Aaron
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Me want some gold....Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: i know where the lear will be for surfchurch tomorrow :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
fine tickets
Thanks Max.
Thanks to all for the great replies. I took the AM and PM low off today and let others get some yellow tickets. I'll be out at O Dark thirty tomorrow AM low
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

very nice,
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Sweet chain!! I finally started finding silver chains last week with the excal after following Clives advice in his book on the excal but yet to see a gold chain, let alone such a beauty. Well done!
 
Re: Two hunts AM & PM low tide with 31 plus grams of Gold

Just WOW!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom