Picked these up today from a couple different job sites in York County S.C. Walked a cut over after work and found the triangle and some brokes. Track hoe ran over one but both halves were there and glued back together ok. Thanks and good hunting-Sam
Man thats a nice triangle. Any finds are good finds in my book just some stand out more than others. Thanks for the hunt and letting us see the results.
Nice one!- If I found it around here I would say Guilford. A little more shoulders on it then I'd say MM. Then if I was finding only MM's around were you found it then maybe MM. Most of the sites I hunt have both so it's hard to say sometimes. You got a nice one though-can say that
Gator, you do have a MM round base. Check it out! See how yours isn't a perfect tear shape? The point is curved until about 3/4 of the way down, then it kinda takes this shape " \ /". Slight difference. I'm sure if you look into it, you will see the difference. Good eye, nonetheless! For a FL. Hunter to know as much about NC. (And pretty near all states) as well as you do is impressive. It is evident that you do your homework!
I try.
It's one of those things that just happens because its something I love.
If it seemed like work I probably would find something else to do.
Thanks... both of you.