Shake-N-Bake
Hero Member
Hello all,
I searched two more boxes of halves this morning, both were skunks also... I have a total of seven boxes in six days and all have been skunks. Ordered 4 boxes that will be in on friday. Lets see what they bring. I am starting to think in my area the coin processing company is searching halves. Either that or I have really bad luck with sealed boxes of halves.
Happy Hunting,
Jason
I searched two more boxes of halves this morning, both were skunks also... I have a total of seven boxes in six days and all have been skunks. Ordered 4 boxes that will be in on friday. Lets see what they bring. I am starting to think in my area the coin processing company is searching halves. Either that or I have really bad luck with sealed boxes of halves.
Happy Hunting,
Jason
Upvote
0

When I opened the account the branch manager was very friendly and asked why "this" bank and I said the coin counter machine. She asked do you search rolled coins? I kinda hesitated and said yes. She said she would order any boxes I needed and fell free to bring them back to the machine. I was shocked. She said her late husband used to do the same thing, and feel free to use her bank as a source and dump. OK!!!!! 






