What's new

two more boxes of halves

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,652
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Last weeks two boxes were skunks, today got two more. Checked for enders and will work over the weekend.

1st box no enders, 2nd box a 1967 ender, so that stops my skunk streak at 2 (or maybe 3 since I will do the box without an ender first)
 
Upvote 0
Hate to say it, but I?ve given up searching half dollar boxes. Finds have been exceedingly low this year, and it?s simply not worth my time and effort anymore. I do still ask for halves when I?m at banks, I just don?t order boxes.
 
Ended up with 1 40% in each box, at least not skunks.

Will continue with halves because I am working on a Dansco album and need a couple circ kennedy's and some proofs

but mostly will just get dime bags and quarter bags and half bags from the two banks that will sell them to me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom