What's new

Two more Gold rings today and silver on the weekend . Rings #165 - #169

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been my best week of gold in 14 years of detecting ! I went back to the same park I have hunting this past week hoping for more good finds . My first two targets were zinc pennies but my 3rd was a +35 at 2 inches , a very nice 18K gold wedding band !! It weighs 5 grams and has part of a name inside . The ring has been resized at some point and took out more of the lettering . Then about an hour later I get a nice strong +10 under a big tree , another gold ring ! This one weighs 2 grams and is 14K white gold thin wedding band . I did get one more ring after that but it's just a junk mood ring . The other good finds of the day were two wheat cents , a 1944 & 1956D . On the weekend I found two other rings , one is a cool .925 silver ring with four children holding hands and the other is just a junk kids ring . Four hunts total clad amount is $29.27 , 9 hours .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5578.webp
    IMG_5578.webp
    395.5 KB · Views: 1,196
  • IMG_5579.webp
    IMG_5579.webp
    397.9 KB · Views: 1,177
  • IMG_5580.webp
    IMG_5580.webp
    372.6 KB · Views: 1,199
  • PB140003.webp
    PB140003.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,210
  • PB140004.webp
    PB140004.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,194
  • PB140005.webp
    PB140005.webp
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,268
  • PB140002.webp
    PB140002.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,251
Upvote 0
Congrats on the gold... Always nice to dig rings :icon_thumright:
 
Nice rings! Keep that roll going, HH
 
You are amazing!! Congrats!
 
that 18k band is sweet :headbang:
 
That 18k is just beautiful...well done ring king.
 
Great finds......
 
Metal Magnet said:
That 18k is just beautiful...well done ring king.
It was a great surprise when I saw it in the plug ! Hoping to head back this weekend and find some more :headbang:
Thanks
Glen
 
You're on fire with the rings--way to go!! (Great pics too!)

All the best,

Lanny
 
I don't know how you do it with the rings :icon_scratch: Amazing !!
I get all the spoons ::)
That 18 is the nicest band I've seen :o
Congrats & my hats off to your goldsniffin skill :thumbsup:
 
We are not worthy, we are not worthy....bow before the ring king!
 
JimDon said:
We are not worthy, we are not worthy....bow before the ring king!

I thought I had found a lot this year till I found a guy on another forum that is coming close to 400 rings this year !!!! :o
Thanks !
Glen
 
Congrats on your latest ring finds Glen! :notworthy:
I really like the silver ring with four children holding hands! :o
That gold wedding band is a really beautiful find man! :thumbsup:

Best of luck to you Glen,
Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom