Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2018 #1 This is what I think they are. On left .44cal Bartholow on right .54cal. Sharps and Hankins. I am by no means an expert on bullets all feedback will be appreciated, Thanks. Attachments 045.webp 7.7 MB · Views: 126 051.webp 3.1 MB · Views: 104 056.webp 3.4 MB · Views: 90 Upvote 0
This is what I think they are. On left .44cal Bartholow on right .54cal. Sharps and Hankins. I am by no means an expert on bullets all feedback will be appreciated, Thanks.
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2018 #2 Without looking them up, I think your ID is correct. Very nice bullets! D.
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Mar 28, 2018 #3 Nice bullets. That is ONE SHINEY WHEAT!!!
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2018 #4 lairmo said: Nice bullets. That is ONE SHINEY WHEAT!!! Click to expand... It sure is . It's my opinion but I very much dislike the 'Generic' Reverse. OK! I had to look them up , & you are correct , both are nice examples.
lairmo said: Nice bullets. That is ONE SHINEY WHEAT!!! Click to expand... It sure is . It's my opinion but I very much dislike the 'Generic' Reverse. OK! I had to look them up , & you are correct , both are nice examples.
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Davers said: It sure is . It's my opinion but I very much dislike the 'Generic' Reverse. OK! I had to look them up , & you are correct , both are nice examples. Click to expand... Davers what do you mean by generic reverse.
Davers said: It sure is . It's my opinion but I very much dislike the 'Generic' Reverse. OK! I had to look them up , & you are correct , both are nice examples. Click to expand... Davers what do you mean by generic reverse.