A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2013 #1 I looked for a couple of hours this afternoon and found these. They are not killers but I enjoyed finding them. Upvote 0
I looked for a couple of hours this afternoon and found these. They are not killers but I enjoyed finding them.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #2 Nice finds Americus.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jul 2, 2013 #3 Good Job! Wish I could only find complete points where I hunt.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #4 You must be hunting a lot. I am guessing school is out. Nice finds Americus. Glad you got the camera working.
You must be hunting a lot. I am guessing school is out. Nice finds Americus. Glad you got the camera working.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #5 2 good ones is what I see. Nice going Point King
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #6 Both nice points in my book. Heck of a lot better then the old goose egg.
musky44 Sr. Member Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 386 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location west viginia Jul 2, 2013 #7 nice!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2013 Thread Owner #8 Tnmountains said: You must be hunting a lot. I am guessing school is out. Nice finds Americus. Glad you got the camera working. Click to expand... I've got a lot of land to look and I hunt a lot.
Tnmountains said: You must be hunting a lot. I am guessing school is out. Nice finds Americus. Glad you got the camera working. Click to expand... I've got a lot of land to look and I hunt a lot.