Kurios1
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2017
- Messages
- 3,773
- Reaction score
- 7,384
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I clicked on to see what the nugget looked like, and I was mildly surprised and smiled. Yup the two cats here are higher up on the ladder than me and the dog. Great photo and post.
I reckon you've had to ask "Ol' Yeller" for sleeping space on occasion.

Get a grip or stay the hell off this forum thread. What's wrong with you...? I've started MANY threads that had NOTHING to do with treasure hunting on this site. Why are you so damn serious in General Discussion...?






You NEVER stirred up any controversy in the first place only others who couldn't MTODB on your thread!






