TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

The swelling and inflammation are beginning to stop and I don’t think that it has grown in the last 24 hours.
That is the best news so far.
The massive dose of antibiotics is what has slowed me down. ( to be expected)
But I know many people that are much more in need in our area.
The incredible flooding of the Arkansas River and the entire river valley continues to rise and some of our TNET family have been busy helping their neighbors and family.

They need our support and prayers, as they work to regain a sense of normality. My prayers are for their strength and safety as they are the help, until help arrives.

God bless them.

Roy2bears, it took a long time too find the right information, and I was able too crack the coded stone. Once I realized that the priests in the time frame that we believed was correct, were using the “Vulgate “ translation of the Bible, early fifteenth century.
I realized that the symbols were a mathematical equation and I expected to crawl into the area where the stacks of stones were placed.
Because I had seen them once before, I believed that they were leading to Weekender’s vault.

Before we could get there, the edge of the the bluff was destroyed by some type of hydraulic forces that changed the bluff, forever.

All is not lost due to that, but we believe that the area around it we’re contrived and constructed, under the guidance of the Spanish and Jesuit priests.

Our focus is now on an area that may predate the rest of the site.

It remains another mystery!!!

It happens when one sets out on a quest... one encounters questions...
And new thoughts and patterns.
So for now, we must think in Latin, which is Greek to me!!

The early symbols created a simple math equation..
2+3=5. 5 is generally considered to refer to silver, but I believe that there may be a little Gold there as well.

Thanks for your interest.

#/;0{>~

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

The swelling and inflammation are beginning to stop and I don’t think that it has grown in the last 24 hours.
That is the best news so far.
The massive dose of antibiotics is what has slowed me down. ( to be expected)
But I know many people that are much more in need in our area.
The incredible flooding of the Arkansas River and the entire river valley continues to rise and some of our TNET family have been busy helping their neighbors and family.

They need our support and prayers, as they work to regain a sense of normality. My prayers are for their strength and safety as they are the help, until help arrives.

God bless them.

Roy2bears, it took a long time too find the right information, and I was able too crack the coded stone. Once I realized that the priests in the time frame that we believed was correct, were using the “Vulgate “ translation of the Bible, early fifteenth century.
I realized that the symbols were a mathematical equation and I expected to crawl into the area where the stacks of stones were placed.
Because I had seen them once before, I believed that they were leading to Weekender’s vault.

Before we could get there, the edge of the the bluff was destroyed by some type of hydraulic forces that changed the bluff, forever.

All is not lost due to that, but we believe that the area around it we’re contrived and constructed, under the guidance of the Spanish and Jesuit priests.

Our focus is now on an area that may predate the rest of the site.

It remains another mystery!!!

It happens when one sets out on a quest... one encounters questions...
And new thoughts and patterns.
So for now, we must think in Latin, which is Greek to me!!

The early symbols created a simple math equation..
2+3=5. 5 is generally considered to refer to silver, but I believe that there may be a little Gold there as well.

Thanks for your interest.

#/;0{>~

I am curious about your coded stone. Since the bluff has been destroyed, do you care to share the the info on the stone or maybe a pic?

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am curious about your coded stone. Since the bluff has been destroyed, do you care to share the the info on the stone or maybe a pic?

SS...

The biggest secret about the Symbols on the bluff, was the language and alphanumeric system.

In the early 16th century the Spanish/Catholic Church chose the Latin translation of the Bible.

Having learned that, seemingly, small and insignificant detail made almost everything change, all at once.

Looking for the symbols, within the bounds of Latin writings, and the Latin alphabet and numeric.

I narrowed down my Google search considerably. Many of the old worlds Catholic Churches which were under Royal control, made the same change to follow the “Vulgate”transliteration.

That opened many doors, that had gone unseen, by me for many years.

The Latin alphabet has letters that were unreadable by me. The numeric Symbols were the same.

I had gone from a language that I could barely figure out, with my basic education..... to a language and numeric set, which I was completely unfamiliar with.

So I narrowed my search to viewing images of the characters in the bluff.

When I combined the information with images of a photo of a navigation tool created by Galileo, I found a common link. The odd looking z was the same as the number 2.

Once that was done, the next Symbol, that had run me nuts turned out to be the number 3.

The sigma sign’s many translations was narrowed down to mathematical translation. It was “The sum of all”.

2+3=5.....!

They were laid out in such a way that I knew that they matched what I had seen, well over a decade earlier, when I piled up stones to look at the carved stones inside the bluff.

I knew, that day, that I needed to plan my next trip to work that triangle, so I started researching and building the tools that I would need and searching for a new partner with all of the skills of all of my late partners.

That was a tall order to fill.

That is when Weekender came to my rescue! His Faith left no room for superstition.

We prepped for the mission, and met face to face for the first time on the morning of, what was supposed to be the final trip.

After seeing the change in the bluff, all of my plans were blown away in a single breath.

Without an actual set distance and a direction, Weekender and I made a best guess, and walked around the bottom of the bluff.

At about the right direction and distance, Weekender looked up and saw a square hole in what was previously hidden inside the old bluff.
I stayed at the bottom of the hill and watched him crawl into the square hole, and when he reached for his camera, I somehow realized that this was the biggest moment of the day!

I pulled my camera out and caught his moment with my camera.
The empty vault, that bears his name, became a new focal point.

We ensued for a battle to gain access right of way to return there.

That is yet another story, all by itself.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559491884.307878.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559492058.686805.jpg

It worked out well, for a best guess.
Not a matter of luck.
Weekender has instincts like none that I have seen before.

If you want to find great things, first find a great partner!

#/;0{>~

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS....

The photos are on this thread, at the beginning.
Shortstack focused the shot of the bluff in post #3.
The description is in the previous posts.

I recommend that you scan through the beginning. There were many ideas discussed there.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, it’s time for a slightly different form of sign translation.

This is for the folks that like to interpret trees.
I started out facing north +/-* and made the first one a panorama, just because there’s a lot of strange manipulation of the limbs and roots.

There are a few duplicates, with color and light filters to make some of the really stand out.

I have walked around the tree so many times, looking upward that my neighbors think I hav a problem with my neck.

I’m not going to interfere with much information about the tree other than it’s well over a hundred years old and that two grown men cannot reach around it.

The only diagnosis that I have, is that it is one strange old tree!

Have fun with it.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560625492.388537.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560625603.630194.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560625662.751136.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560626151.055510.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560626515.764927.jpg , ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560627447.922374.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560627505.454732.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560627549.547016.jpg , ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560627644.321454.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560627799.902545.jpg

Enjoy [emoji4]

#/;0{>~(c)

Edit:
Well I have to admit that the pictures didn’t capture enough of the light from the ground. The details of the roots and limbs being manipulated, didn’t show up worth a hoot.

Maybe I can get some better lighting on a different day.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Trees. Found this baby a couple days ago. 'Round and 'round we go ...

tree ring.JPG

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Fathers’ day to those whom have had the joy of planting their garden that will share your wisdom with the future.

God bless.

#/;0{>~(c)

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mikel, you said it right about ''strange tree'' in fact, fiction probably would have a tough time keeping up with this one.
Looks to me like a live oak. I have some in my yard, they are probably 90-100 years + in age.
Just for fun, (when you have time) read up on how they grow. THAT is amazing.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mikel, you said it right about ''strange tree'' in fact, fiction probably would have a tough time keeping up with this one.
Looks to me like a live oak. I have some in my yard, they are probably 90-100 years + in age.
Just for fun, (when you have time) read up on how they grow. THAT is amazing.

This one really takes the cake.
I have followed several branches that have turned around and grown in the opposite direction and up then down.

The camera doesn’t capture the vertical climbs and falls.

I had not taken a long look at the pictures for a few hours after I posted them. My little sister needed my help, so I rushed through them.

I thought that the shots from below were going to be much better than they turned out.

And the roots that twisted back under the trunk of the tree, just didn’t show up well at all.

I had cleaned them up and tried to show how unique they were, but simply failed to do it justice.

That happens sometimes, but I will try to keep them at a minimum.

#/;0{>~(c)

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, it’s time for a slightly different form of sign translation.

This is for the folks that like to interpret trees.
I started out facing north +/-* and made the first one a panorama, just because there’s a lot of strange manipulation of the limbs and roots.

There are a few duplicates, with color and light filters to make some of the really stand out.

I have walked around the tree so many times, looking upward that my neighbors think I hav a problem with my neck.

I’m not going to interfere with much information about the tree other than it’s well over a hundred years old and that two grown men cannot reach around it.

The only diagnosis that I have, is that it is one strange old tree!

Have fun with it.

View attachment 1723166
, View attachment 1723167
, View attachment 1723168
, View attachment 1723171
, View attachment 1723177 , View attachment 1723180
, View attachment 1723181
, View attachment 1723184 , View attachment 1723186
, View attachment 1723187

Enjoy [emoji4]

#/;0{>~(c)

Edit:
Well I have to admit that the pictures didn’t capture enough of the light from the ground. The details of the roots and limbs being manipulated, didn’t show up worth a hoot.

Maybe I can get some better lighting on a different day.

Howdy Mikel,

Being that old, and growing up in tornado alley, those could just be battle scars. :dontknow:

Su Amigo

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is about the best explanation for all of that twisted and contorted nonsense on both ends of the tree.

Makes more sense than anything else that I could imagine.

Thanks Homar.

#/;0{>~(c)

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got the news on my blood work a few days ago, and have been a bit busy, and realized I didn’t let you know...

I’m all clear of any long term tick bite illness.
The bad reaction was probably due to the tiny little piece of the blood sucking stem that I dug out with a needle.

Had I not noticed it, the infection may have last much longer.

Glad that I was so persistent about getting it out.

I’m sure that my doctor would have gone in after it had I not done it.

Either way, I will be much more careful in the future!

I don’t want to go through all of that again!!

#/;0{>~(c)

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Mikel,

Glad to hear that it all came out good. About a week ago, I just heard about the lone star tick, now that one is scary. If bitten by one, you will develop an allergy to red meat, which includes beef and pork. One also has reactions to dairy products. Can't even imagine not being able to eat beef, pork, or cheese, and ice cream for the rest of my life.

Homar

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Mikel,

Glad to hear that it all came out good. About a week ago, I just heard about the lone star tick, now that one is scary. If bitten by one, you will develop an allergy to red meat, which includes beef and pork. One also has reactions to dairy products. Can't even imagine not being able to eat beef, pork, or cheese, and ice cream for the rest of my life.

Homar

That's good to know Homar. I never heard of that one before. Many thanks for the information.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a name like that, you would think that it would make you crave beef 🥩 !

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all owe a great deal to our vets. If not for them, we could be in concentration camps. Or worse...
#/;0{>~

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every once in a while, unexpected discoveries, just happen....

While I was going over my notes and working on a particular spot on one side of my map, I just happened to lay my ruler on the opposite side of the map, and realized that it had lined up from one important marker and another important marker.

I lifted the edge of the ruler to see how close it was, to another one that I knew was close.

It wasn’t just close, it was dead on with, not just one but two known caches, one was opened and empty, but the other one hasn’t been opened.

I don’t have access to the other... such an amazing discovery might have never been seen, if not for what appeared to be just dumb luck. But I don’t believe in dumb luck or coincidences.

So now I must investigate.
Are there more of these unnoticed wonders???!

#/;0{>~(c)

Edit: Yes, I did notify my partner!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread