What's new

Two tokens for searching 2 half boxes and a dime box

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the bank today and the teller had been holding 2 half boxes for me, she asked if I wanted a dime box also since she was going into the vault. Sure! All for naught! Skunked on the dime box and both half boxes. I did somehow find two tokens in the one box. One is a baseball player on one side and no cash value on the other. The other token is from Gland Slam USA in Malvern, PA on the front and NO CASH VALUE on the other. I assume these are for a batting cage. HH Ed
 

Attachments

  • treasure 143.webp
    treasure 143.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 357
Upvote 0
I just got a token for the New York Subway today
 
Lol, I just got a token yesterday for the Historic Deadwood South Dakota Trolley :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom