What's new

Two Watches & Six Silver in Dry Sand

SoCalBeachScanner

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
610
Reaction score
547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coastal Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
Hi All ... I've been nursing a sore arm the last few weeks, but I did manage to hit the dry sand with my VLF at Huntington Beach for several days this week.

There was no shortage of targets and I got a ton of coinage not shown. Not only did I find my first watch, I found two! (Bulova & DKNY).
I found six silver items and my favorite is the silver flip-flop. That silver split key ring weighs 10 grams and will end up on my key chain.

There was no shortage of bizarre finds either ... including a bikini top, leather studded bracelet, and a heavy cylinder lock out of who knows what. You never know what will come up in the scoop besides metal.

I do need to get my PI back in the wet sand and water to bring my gold count up.

Thanks for Looking - HH


111.webp--222.webp--333.webp

444.webp
 
Upvote 0
If you did all that sore, I can't wait to see what you post when fully healed. :)
 
Verrrry interesting! You have good depositors!
 
Cool assortment! Hope the arm gets better quick!
 
Wow! Nice collection of finds! Interesting stuff for sure. Like the gun.
 
cylinder lock looks like the ones that were used to lock all drawers at one time in my legal sized
file cabinets.
 
Now, that's an impressive array of finds!:notworthy:

I like that little turtle pendant.:headbang:

Hope your sore arm continues to improve

Lorraine
 
Cool. I like the anchor best.
 
wow! good week of hunting for sure!
 
Cool assortment! Hope the arm gets better quick!

Thanks RG ... several weeks ago pushing that ATX back and forth a few hours in the water with all that drag from the monster diameter shaft, pulled something in my arm. So now I'm on light duty swinging 3.5# VLF in dry sand or I need to become a South Paw :)
 
Last edited:
Now, that's an impressive array of finds!:notworthy:

I like that little turtle pendant.:headbang:

Hope your sore arm continues to improve

Lorraine


Thanks Lorraine ... That pendant, although it looks like a turtle in that photo, it is actually a corroded skill & crossbones :) (close-up photo below)

P1050285.webp
 
Thanks for the close-up and clarification , SCBS.

The skull /crossbones is a unique find; wish it was silver..that would be cool

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom