What's new

UFO FILES to be RELEASED TOMORROW ????

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,929
Reaction score
76,405
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UFO Files What will that mean ? Only UFO Files. If any are Truly Proven to Be Alien, They are No Longer UFO's And Not be Released ???

if real RELEASE THE ALIEN FILES :coffee2:

 
Last edited:
I will try and upload a good video of a couple UAPs I filmed back in Jan 2025 lol.
I Still Don't like that 'UAP' Designation. to Me it's Saying You're/We're/Their Imagining Things 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomina' Suggests Clouds that Look like People, Ball Lightening. Nothing Real.
You May be Crazy, High,Drunk ! (the Nay Sayers Excuse)

'UFO' at Least Says UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT ! If it Lands in front of you, You can Touch it ! Your Not Crazy, High,Drunk ! With NO DOUBT You Know you Saw it ! You Just Cant Identify It.

That Said... I Look Forward to Your Video
If you Weren't Trippin' :tongue3: :coffee2:
 
Last edited:
Just released:

UFOs.webp
 
I Still Don't like that 'UAP' Designation. to Me it's Saying You're/We're/Their Imaging Things 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomina' Suggests Clouds that Look like People, Ball Lightening. Nothing Real.
You May be Crazy, High,Drunk ! (the Nay Sayers Excuse)

'UFO' at Least Says UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT ! If it Lands in front of you, You can Touch it ! Your Not Crazy, High,Drunk ! With NO DOUBT You Know What You Saw !

That Said... I Look Forward to Your Video
If you Weren't Trippin' :tongue3: :coffee2:
Ok UFO I have seen so many of them I lost count lol I took it with my Android and cant send it to my email to download it, but I will send it to my sons I phone that should do the trick. These 2 bright lights slowly moved away from each other one going straight up the other one moving to the left. No blinking lights, not a drone not a Satellite not a plane just 2 bright objects slowly moving across the night sky. I guarantee you wont have a answer to what you see.
 
As science has now proven, the number of planets now number in the billions just within our solar system, yet our arrogance, or fear, believes there can't possibly be other intelligent life?
 
We’re never going to see it all. The general public can’t handle even minor inconveniences. Do you really think they’ll be able to handle hearing that there are other things out there? No friggin way.

I’ve seen people become animalistic during hurricane sandy after not having gas and/or toilet paper for a few days.
 
As science has now proven, the number of planets now number in the billions just within our solar system, yet our arrogance, or fear, believes there can't possibly be other intelligent life?

Nope. Just 8 + a pluto, asteroid belt and other misc stuff.
 
I should of thought of just uploading it from my phone to TN lol hope the video looks good . Just tried it says file to large to be uploaded wtf.
 
Maybe if i edit the size but i don't want to do that so what the hell good is taking a video on my phone if I cant share it :protest: :BangHead::violent1:
 
I could send it to you @jeff of pa maybe you could make it work ? It's only 1.30 minute's long so how do ppl post video's that are long I don't get it ?
 
I could send it to you @jeff of pa maybe you could make it work ? It's only 1.30 minute's long so how do ppl post video's that are long I don't get it ?
no sorry ! I Never Upploaded a Video.
I Have No Idea How
 
Aliens do exist, of course, but they don’t resemble humanoids. Here’s a Martian in the centre of Woking, about 20 miles from where I live:

Martian.webp

© Christopher Hilton, licensed for reuse under Creative Commons
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

Some folks say it’s a 23 foot high piece of art by Michael Condron to commemorate the 100th anniversary of H.G. Wells' novel ‘The War of the Worlds’ in which alien tripods land at Horsell Common on the outskirts of the town. But that’s just conspiracy theory nonsense.
 
As science has now proven, the number of planets now number in the billions just within our solar system, yet our arrogance, or fear, believes there can't possibly be other intelligent life?
Well, based on what we have here on planet earth, why do you say "other" intelligent life?
 
so how do ppl post video's that are long I don't get it ?
Upload it to YouTube or Rumble or whatever and embed the link to it in your post.
 
If it's Too Big for Tnet, Even if I could Figure Out the Process to Transfer it to me, then To Tnet ???

if it's too Big :dontknow: Sorry ! I can do Stills & Can't change Sizes of Videos :coffee2:

I Tried once With a moving GIF to change it's size. It No longer Moved.

I Think it said Each Frame must be Independently resized, Then put back together ??? Been a Long time ???

Sorry being older then computers, & (Almost Older then Dirt) there are Still many Things on a Computer I Never Learned:tongue3:

So I Wouldn't be able to Help ya Resize
 
Last edited:
We're being lied to.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom