What's new

UFO FILES to be RELEASED TOMORROW ????

I don't believe in little Gray men and flying saucers and all the other crap they talk about lol. I can only say what I have witnessed for many years. The UFOs I have seen are sometimes Bright white lights that slowly cruse in one direction, some of them fade away only to appear a minute later. There are videos of the same things I see on YouTube check out Jim Lake on YouTube. I have also seen and its been recorded on YouTube a strange blinking bright light way way out there that blinks every 8-9 seconds and moves very slowly you can hardly see it move but if you watch closely you can see it move.
 
The Fermi Paradox, in a nutshell....

"The Fermi paradox is a conflict between the argument that scale and probability
seem to favor intelligent life being common in the universe, and the total lack of
evidence of intelligent life having ever arisen anywhere other than on Earth. "

For more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

For there to be alien probes, etc. on Earth, it means an intelligent life form has
developed a way to move physical objects at FTL speed (faster than light). Since the
Earth is only about 4.5 Billion years old, there may very well be highly intelligent
societies that are millions to billions of years ahead of us. Since extended space
travel does not bode well for organic beings, IMO the odds are that any alien
presence on Earth would likely be an autonomous research vessel sent out from
another planet.

In many areas, science doesn't even know what it doesn't know.

Could humanity and the life on Earth be unique in the Universe? Absolutely.

Could there be intelligent life on other planets in the Universe? Absolutely.
Ancient-Aliens-image-macro.webp
 
I've seen so Many UFO's I Lost count years ago. Planes, Satalites , Space station, Alien Space Craft ??? All UFO's to me when all I See is a White Light that looks like it was Moving in the Stars.

Only One I Remember that Truly Confused me

We were on a Mountan Road behind some Trees at a Lookout
000aaa.webp


All of a Sudden We saw a Light So we Slowly Pulled out To see Who it was there. Car or Chopper came to Mind I Never Took my eyes fully off the Light.

When I got out the Light looked Like a Blinking Star all the way up the Valley. Still not Taking My Eyes off it, it took about 5 Minutes to go from as far as I Could see In the sky to In front of us .

It looked like a Ball of Light.

My Headlights were OFF & My hand was on the Light Switch,
But I Could not Pull the switch.

Part of Me Thought Mind Control :tongue3:

The Fear in Me thought, If I Put My Lights on, it will Come over or
They May Shoot a Death-beam :laughing7:

So we just Sat there watching it go all the way through the Valley


There was no sound
 
Last edited:
It sure would be nice if someone could explain what that blinking light is out there with the stars and for it to be as bright as it is it's just crazy. You would think NASA or astronomers have seen it but no mention of it.
 
:sign10:
All they are going to do is release the footage of the jet where the pilot smeared a booger on his canopy and flies around like he is chasing it and gives commentary on what the boogers speed is.:santasmile: Its a joke people.
 
Last edited:
UFO Files What will that mean ? Only UFO Files. If any are Truly Proven to Be Alien, They are No Longer UFO's And Not be Released ???

if real RELEASE THE ALIEN FILES :coffee2:


They are from Mexico ☺️👽🌶️🥝🥑
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom